Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ISOLATION

Bring me to escape, in a town far from here. Where yellow coloured lights bind the streets. Where people roam free with sweet sensing smiles on their faces, because there isn't a thing to worry about. Bring me to escape, to a place of liberation. Where it wouldn't matter what clothes you wear, what sort of music you listen to, how you look, how you speak and how you act. Bring me to escape, in a place where evening time is the best time of the day. When the moon rises and the sun sets. Where thick warm coats are an essential. Where bright lights shine from the restaurants across the street, welcoming us with lovely aromas of noodles and dumplings. Bring me to escape, to where we wouldn't have to rush because we could make time. A time for living. Time for working and time for loving. Bring me to escape, where no one knows me, and I know no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment