Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Day After Tomorrow

Alright, moving on , you guys probably wondering why do I keep on deleting my blog and post? First of all, I wanted to delete my blog and stop writing because I honestly don't really have time to update and I'm pretty much out of idea of what to talk about but then there's some of my readers out there told me not to stop writing and they gave me some motivation. I gotta say,I am flattered cause I don't expect there's anyone out there would read story of my life. So, I decided to continue writing since I've been writing when I was younger and why should I stop now since writing is one my way to actually expressed myself . Secondly,  I've read my first post in my old blog and I wrote "I'm starting fresh" but honestly I don't really get the chance to start fresh because my heart still holding to something and I don't think I could ever let go. Therefore, I'm not gonna plan anything for my life anymore cause I got sick of planning especially to something that doesn't work out . So,I'm gonna let everything flow and be spontaneous because we don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow or the day after tomorrow .

                                                                                                                                                                              With love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment