Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Affection In Teen's Life

No matter how old we are, we all needs affection.I know I'm young but I know love. When I was younger, I've always believe in love. Well, blame it all on the books and movies for keep my expectations high on love. As I grow older, I stopped believe in it because I realize life isn't like a movie. So then, I started to pushed people away from me because most of people that I know, they talk ''love'' that potty. I get really scared of getting hurt and I tried so hard to not fall in love with anyone because you know some people doesn't know what's love really mean. Yes,it's quaint really for a sixteen-years-old girl to talk about love but trust me, age is just a number and by looking at my parents and love birds out there , I know what love is. When I said 'I tried so hard to not fall in love with anyone' I know, the truth is I can't avoid being in love because eventually I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment