Thursday, April 12, 2012

Life Must Move On

 

Being happy, angry, sad, cry, crazy, in love etc.. is just normal for a teen. A teen as young as me, must make the world believe that they're proud of you . Life is too short to be unhappy. There's so many things to do to be a successful person in our future. I know how it feels to be hurt, I know how it feels to be unacceptable . I've been through lots of it. Mothers always give their children an advice "do not having a boyfriend if you're still young unless you're already finish studying". I used not to hear what my mom said. I used to ignore all my mom's advice. But, years after years, it makes me realize that it's just un-matured and so childish. I started to agree with what my mom said. And begin a new life. It is not too late for you to change a thing in your life to make your dream come true. Doesn't matter where you from, How old are you, just ignore the haters. Put your head up take a deep breath and smile. Because you deserve what you have. Never look back what already past because Life Must Move On forward.

With Love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment