Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Put The Past Behind


I am terrified of what there is to come. Would the pain grow? Is it verging to become worst? I'm afraid of 
c h a n g e.The thought of it is enough to keep me feeling agitated. I was alone most of the time. Eating alone, singing alone & crying alone. I wouldn't want that, ever. I don't want to be forgotten.

I am frightened by the world. Yes, it made me what I am today. But I'm not sure if what I am is what I've always wanted to be. Because this time last year, I was a complete different person. I was more content. I was loud. I was crazy insane. I gave out loads of foolish grins, because there wasn't a thing to worry about.
 

I am troubled, it's just as haunting. I am somewhat scared of something I'm not even fully aware of. I'm confused. But I guess it's time to grow up. It's time I grow up. It's time I learn from my mistakes. It's time I become wise and
put the past behind me. Because it doesn't matter as much anymore. What matters lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment