Monday, May 21, 2012

UNDISCOVERED



I've always thought, if you threw a coin in a fountain, all the wishes you'd wish for would come true. If you blew the candles out on your birthday, all the wishes you'd wish for would come true. If you saw a
shooting star, closed your eyes and crossed your fingers, all the wishes you'd wish for would come true. & If you prayed at night, all your wishes would come true.  I grew up expecting, I grew up dreaming, I grew up thinking that there was hope. In everythingYet after all the recent so called, horrible, events that I've been through I still am wishing. I most definitely am still hoping for that special something to happen. That spark. And although nothing came true yet, I won't give up. Ican't give up. Because giving up is knowing you've failed, and accepting you've failed. I am no quitter. I wont give up dreaming. I'm not giving up wishing. And I'm never giving up hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment